Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    The world’s biggest party is back! Rio Carnival returns with another samba spectacular featuring outrageous costumes and dancing till dawn

    Sinner return with comfortable win in Qatar

    ‘He called Vinícius a monkey’

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»I’m happy Saglemi Housing project is still intact after fire outbreak – Oppong Nkrumah
    News

    I’m happy Saglemi Housing project is still intact after fire outbreak – Oppong Nkrumah

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 25, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    I’m happy Saglemi Housing project is still intact after fire outbreak – Oppong Nkrumah
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Minister for Works and Housing Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Minister for Works and Housing

    The Minister of Works and Housing, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, has said it comes as a relief to see that houses under the Saglemi Housing project are still intact despite reports that the buildings were on fire in the late hours of December 24, 2024.

    According to him, it was the container that housed some old materials and documents that got burnt, not the houses.

    “I’m happy to see that contrary to the story that the housing project has being burnt down, it is still here, intact. And that it is the old shed with the old materials in there, two of them and the two containers that got burnt,” he told journalists when he visited the site on December 25.

    Reports had earlier said that five forty-foot containers used as offices for the Saglemi Housing Project had been burnt down.

    This was after the Ghana Fire Service reported a fire outbreak on the night of December 24, 2024.

    The inferno, according to the National Fire Service, was prevented from spreading to the main building by fire officers from Sege and Devtraco Fire Stations.

    However, the office and its contents have all been lost due to the fire outbreak.

    It is not clear what the cause of the fire was, but the Ghana Fire Service has begun investigating the matter.

    SSD/AE

    Watch the latest edition of BizTech below:

    Click here to follow the GhanaWeb Business WhatsApp channel



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticlePope Francis calls on the world ‘to silence sounds of arms and overcome divisions’ in his Christmas message
    Next Article My husband thinks I married him for his money
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    The world’s biggest party is back! Rio Carnival returns with another samba spectacular featuring outrageous costumes and dancing till dawn

    February 18, 2026

    Cocoa bonds test market depth as analysts split on liquidity and risk concerns

    February 18, 2026

    “…if you don’t have money, you can just come and eat” – Man shares the voice note his ‘loudmouth’ lastborn sent to the family group to announce her birthday (Watch)

    February 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202555 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views
    Don't Miss
    International February 18, 2026

    The world’s biggest party is back! Rio Carnival returns with another samba spectacular featuring outrageous costumes and dancing till dawn

    By PERKIN AMALARAJ, FOREIGN NEWS REPORTER Published: 04:05 EST, 18 February 2026 | Updated: 04:19…

    Sinner return with comfortable win in Qatar

    ‘He called Vinícius a monkey’

    Patapaa’s Father Breaks Hearts With Rare Appearance At Wife’s One-Week Observance In Agona Swedru

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    The world’s biggest party is back! Rio Carnival returns with another samba spectacular featuring outrageous costumes and dancing till dawn

    Sinner return with comfortable win in Qatar

    ‘He called Vinícius a monkey’

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views

    WAEC releases 2024 BECE results; cancels entire results of 41 candidates

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.