Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    ‘Was he talking about Fella and Medikal?’

    Julius Debrah, the stalwart steersman poised to chart NDC’s course to 2028 triumph

    Epstein victim describes how the paedophile raped her from the age of 14 and used her as a ‘doll’ to show others ‘what a good girl does’- and slams former Prince Andrew for ‘ignoring survivors’

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Diddy files $100m lawsuit against TV station over documentary
    Entertainment

    Diddy files $100m lawsuit against TV station over documentary

    Papa LincBy Papa LincFebruary 13, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Diddy files 0m lawsuit against TV station over documentary
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Sean Combs, popularly known as P. Diddy or Puff Daddy Sean Combs, popularly known as P. Diddy or Puff Daddy

    Rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs has filed a $100m (£80.5m) lawsuit against the makers of a recent documentary about him, as he continues to face allegations of sexual assault.

    The rapper is currently in a New York jail awaiting a federal criminal trial on sex trafficking and racketeering charges, which he denies.

    On Wednesday, Diddy’s lawyer said he was suing TV network NBC, its streaming service Peacock, and production company Ample over their documentary Diddy: The Making of a Bad Boy.

    The legal action alleges the documentary featured untrue and defamatory statements about the rapper. The three companies have not yet commented.

    The lawsuit says the “entire premise of the documentary assumes that Mr. Combs has committed numerous heinous crimes, including serial murder, rape of minors, and sex trafficking of minors”.

    It said the programme “maliciously and baselessly jumps to the conclusion that Mr Combs is a ‘monster'”, and included claims that makers “knew were false or published with reckless disregard as to whether they were false or not”.

    Diddy is seeking $100m in damages for the “reputational and economic harm” caused by the documentary.

    The lawsuit says the programme “falsely, recklessly, and maliciously accuses Mr Combs of murdering” figures around him including former partner Kim Porter and rapper Christopher Wallace, known as Biggie Smalls and The Notorious BIG.

    Mr Combs’ lawyer Erica Wolff said NBC, Peacock and Ample “made a conscious decision to line their own pockets at the expense of truth, decency, and basic standards of professional journalism”.

    They “maliciously and recklessly broadcast outrageous lies”, she said in a statement.

    BBC News has asked NBC and Ample for comment.

    The lawsuit comes after a string of allegations have been made against the rap star by both men and women over the past 16 months.

    It’s thought there are currently more than 30 separate civil lawsuits against him.

    The star has been accused of kidnapping, drugging and coercing women into sexual activities, sometimes through the use of firearms and threats of violence. Diddy is also accused of assaulting and raping people.

    Earlier this month, a lawyer who represents dozens of accusers said he expected Diddy to face more than 10 new civil lawsuits in addition to those previously filed.

    Last week, the BBC published an investigation after speaking to more than 20 people who worked with Diddy at his Bad Boy Records, who described troubling incidents they say they witnessed during the label’s 1990s rise.

    Mr. Combs has consistently denied the allegations in the lawsuits, and has previously labelled them “sickening”. He has pleaded not guilty to the criminal charges.

    In a previous statement to the BBC, Mr Combs’ lawyer said: “In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone – man or woman, adult or minor.”

    Also watch Miki Osei Berko’s interview on Talkertainment below:



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleService personnel will begin receiving their full arrears today, according to Acting Director Felix Gyamfi.
    Next Article My Ex-Husband Woke Me Up Midnight To Pound Fufu For Him- Charlotte Oduro
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    ‘Was he talking about Fella and Medikal?’

    February 16, 2026

    Tinny is the reason I no longer work with my manager

    February 16, 2026

    Sonnie Badu Advises Women To Marry A Man With Vision

    February 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202552 Views
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment February 16, 2026

    ‘Was he talking about Fella and Medikal?’

    Bullgod is an entertainment pundit and artiste manager Ghanaian entertainment personality Bullgod has stirred amusement…

    Julius Debrah, the stalwart steersman poised to chart NDC’s course to 2028 triumph

    Epstein victim describes how the paedophile raped her from the age of 14 and used her as a ‘doll’ to show others ‘what a good girl does’- and slams former Prince Andrew for ‘ignoring survivors’

    NCA tightens quality of service rules for mobile network operators

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    ‘Was he talking about Fella and Medikal?’

    Julius Debrah, the stalwart steersman poised to chart NDC’s course to 2028 triumph

    Epstein victim describes how the paedophile raped her from the age of 14 and used her as a ‘doll’ to show others ‘what a good girl does’- and slams former Prince Andrew for ‘ignoring survivors’

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Emma Heming Willis shares family photos as daughter Mabel turns 11

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.