Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    ‘Single mother stigma only applies to poor women’ – Mercy Eke

    Cancel ‘wasteful’ Zipline contract – Majority Leader to gov’t

    Heated moment pro-Palestinian agitators storm Zara’s Fifth Avenue store amid Black Friday shopping frenzy

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Brigitte Macron will provide ‘scientific and photographic evidence’ she is a woman to US court, her lawyer reveals
    International

    Brigitte Macron will provide ‘scientific and photographic evidence’ she is a woman to US court, her lawyer reveals

    Papa LincBy Papa LincSeptember 18, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Brigitte Macron will provide ‘scientific and photographic evidence’ she is a woman to US court, her lawyer reveals
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron are planning to present photographic evidence to a US court to prove that she is a woman.

    Their lawyer said that the French president and his wife will present evidence to support their defamation lawsuit against American right-wing influencer Candace Owens, who promoted claims that Mrs Macron was born a man.

    Tom Clare, the Macrons’ lead counsel in the case, told the BBC‘s Fame Under Fire podcast that his clients were willing to demonstrate ‘generically and specifically’ that the allegations were false.

    He said there would be ‘expert testimony that will come out that will be scientific in nature’, without revealing specifics.

    Asked whether the Macrons would be sharing photographs of Mrs Macron pregnant and raising her children, he said they would be presented in court where there are rules and standards, the BBC reports.

    The Macrons, he said, have found the claims aired by Owens ‘extremely upsetting’.

    ‘It is incredibly upsetting to think that you have to go and subject yourself, to put this type of proof forward,’ he said.

    Mr Clare said that it would be a process Mrs Macron ‘will have to subject herself to in a very public way’, but said she was willing in order to ‘do what it takes to set the record straight’. 

    Brigitte Macron will provide ‘scientific and photographic evidence’ she is a woman to US court, her lawyer reveals

    France’s President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron arrive for a meeting at 10 Downing Street in London, as part of their three-day state visit to the United Kingdom, July 9

    Conservative political commentator Candace Owens speaks during an event held by national conservative political movement 'Turning Point', in Detroit, Michigan, June 14, 2024

    Conservative political commentator Candace Owens speaks during an event held by national conservative political movement ‘Turning Point’, in Detroit, Michigan, June 14, 2024

    He acknowledged that the claims had been a ‘distraction’ to the French president, adding: ‘I don’t want to suggest that it somehow has thrown him off his game’.

    ‘He’s not immune from that because he’s the president of a country,’ he said. 

    The couple launched their defamation suit in July, accusing the influencer of propagating ‘outlandish, defamatory, and far-fetched fictions’ that fuelled a lie-filled ‘campaign of global humiliation’ and ‘relentless bullying’.

    Ms Owens’s lawyers have moved to dismiss the claim.

    Owens, who has millions of followers on social media, has publicly repeated the claims on her channels. The allegation originated online and found an audience through French bloggers Amandine Roy and Natacha Rey in a 2021 YouTube video.

    Owens took to social media in March 2024 to announce she was ‘waging her entire professional reputation’ on the theory that the French first lady was born Jean-Michel Trogneux – the actual name of her older brother – before transitioning aged 30.

    The conspiracy theory alleges that Brigitte did not give birth to any of her three children, and that her first husband, a 69-year-old retired banker said to have died a recluse in 2020, never existed.

    The claims stem from an article published in September 2021 by French far-right magazine Faits et Documents (Facts & Documents), which initially went unnoticed.

    Those allegations were seized upon after far-right blogger and Faits et Documents contributor Natacha Rey, and clairvoyant Amandine Roy, covered them in a YouTube interview that went viral. 

    The Macrons won their initial defamation case against Roy and Rey in 2024, but the ruling was overturned on appeal this year on freedom of expression grounds. The Macrons are also appealing that decision.

    Owens said she based her allegations on what she called a ‘thorough investigation’ by French blogger Natacha Rey.

    The Macrons in turn filed a 218-page lawsuit in Delaware on July 23, seeking an unspecified amount of compensatory and punitive damages.

    Mr and Ms Macron said in a statement at the time: ‘Because Ms Owens systematically reaffirmed these falsehoods in response to each of our attorneys’ repeated requests for a retraction, we ultimately concluded that referring the matter to a court of law was the only remaining avenue for remedy.

    ‘Ms Owens’ campaign of defamation was plainly designed to harass and cause pain to us and our families and to garner attention and notoriety. We gave her every opportunity to back away from these claims, but she refused.

    ‘It is our earnest hope that this lawsuit will set the record straight and end this campaign of defamation once and for all.’

    A statement shared with the Daily Mail said Ms Owens had ‘promoted a preposterous narrative about the Macrons, including incendiary and verifiably false accusations of identity theft, incest, violent crimes, and mind control’.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleAutomotive industry receives boost …Tryton Motors to locally assemble JAC vehicles
    Next Article The prophets who ‘prophesied’ Safo Kantanka’s death
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Heated moment pro-Palestinian agitators storm Zara’s Fifth Avenue store amid Black Friday shopping frenzy

    November 28, 2025

    Man shot dead in brazen daylight shooting in Sydney’s west was a ‘loving’ father-of-two – as a teenager, 18, is charged with murder

    November 28, 2025

    Jetstar flights GROUNDED after global warning leaves dozens of planes ‘unable to depart’

    November 28, 2025
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202452 Views

    A Plus questions the hypocrisy of NPP members who remained silent about corruption for 8 years, only to speak out after losing power.

    December 26, 202449 Views

    Miracle of ‘the 33’ that gripped the world: How dozens somehow survived 69 days of hell trapped 2,300ft down in Chilean gold mine… and the bizarre love-triangle that raged on the surface

    October 11, 202545 Views

    Urgent search continues for Paul Barning after he was attacked by shark during fishing competition

    February 23, 202542 Views
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment November 29, 2025

    ‘Single mother stigma only applies to poor women’ – Mercy Eke

    Mercy Eke is the Big Brother Naija Season 4 winner Nigerian reality TV star Mercy…

    Cancel ‘wasteful’ Zipline contract – Majority Leader to gov’t

    Heated moment pro-Palestinian agitators storm Zara’s Fifth Avenue store amid Black Friday shopping frenzy

    Narai Sinks Kajino; Keeps Japan’s 130lb Belt » November 28, 2025

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    ‘Single mother stigma only applies to poor women’ – Mercy Eke

    Cancel ‘wasteful’ Zipline contract – Majority Leader to gov’t

    Heated moment pro-Palestinian agitators storm Zara’s Fifth Avenue store amid Black Friday shopping frenzy

    Most Popular

    Whereas Black Stars had been shedding to Sudan, Kurt Okraku was promoting gamers in Germany

    October 17, 20240 Views

    Afrobeat-Pop Fusion Artist TEENO Drops New Single “Nolow”

    October 17, 20240 Views

    The $500 billion magnificence trade’s ‘inexperienced’ ambitions are a patchwork at finest. They usually’re falling quick

    October 17, 20240 Views
    © 2025 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.