Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Terrified tourists in Puerto Vallarta watch shops and pharmacies get torched to the ground and toxic fumes blanket beaches: Live updates

    GPL match-week 23 wrap up

    I begged him not to go” — Pregnant widow breaks down after husband is killed in Burkina Faso Attack

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Baby-faced accused killers will be tried as adults after 14-year-old girl’s horrific murder
    International

    Baby-faced accused killers will be tried as adults after 14-year-old girl’s horrific murder

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 22, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Baby-faced accused killers will be tried as adults after 14-year-old girl’s horrific murder
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    A pair of baby-faced Florida teenagers will be tried as adults after they allegedly killed a 14-year-old girl and set her body on fire.

    Gabriel Williams, 16, and Kimahri Blevins, 14, of Pace, were indicted Friday on first-degree premeditated murder charges in the death of 14-year-old Danika Troy late last month, WEAR reports.

    They now face spending the rest of their lives behind bars if they are convicted. Troy’s mother told The New York Post she prays they get the maximum penalty.

    Ashley Troy had last seen her little girl on November 30, and reported her missing as a runaway the next morning. 

    ‘Unbeknownst to the mother, Troy was murdered the previous night,’ Santa Rosa County Sheriff Bob Johnson said at a news conference.

    Her dead body was found – charred with gunshot wounds – in a remote wooded area on December 2 at around 11am. 

    Investigators found multiple rounds of live ammunition nearby and evidence of a fire. 

    Authorities said Williams stole his mother’s handgun to carry out the crime, but none of the parents have been charged with any wrongdoing.

    According to police, the alleged killers were friends with Troy from school, but the three teens ended up on bad terms over Thanksgiving break. 

    Baby-faced accused killers will be tried as adults after 14-year-old girl’s horrific murder

    Kimahri Blevins

    Gabriel Williams, 16, and Kimahri Blevins, 14, of Pace, will be tried as adults for the murder of 14-year-old Danika Troy

    Troy's body was found charred and with riddled with bullet holes in the woods on December 2

    Troy’s body was found charred and with riddled with bullet holes in the woods on December 2  

    The teen boys allegedly plotted to kill Troy because she blocked Blevins on social media and called Williams ‘worthless and a gang-banger,’ Law & Crime reported. 

    A witness allegedly told investigators that Williams and Blevins had planned out the murder, but had only anticipated shooting her once. 

    Williams was allegedly the one who escalated the heinous crime by setting Troy on fire. 

    On the night of the murder, Blevins’ mother caught him sneaking back into his house, according to Law & Crime.

    He allegedly told his mother that he went out to have a cigarette, but she told police that she did not smell any smoke on him.

    Both Blevins and Williams have since allegedly confirmed that there was a ‘falling out’ with Troy.

    The young girl’s mother now claims Williams lured her into meeting them the night of the murder by pretending to have a crush on her.

    The accused murderers have had ‘run-ins’ with the law in the past, but the sheriff did not say if they had ever been arrested. 

    Now, Ashley said, she needs more answers.

    ‘I’m just left asking why,’ she said. ‘She just wanted to be loved.’ 

    She was found dead after an alleged 'falling out' with the two accused killers

    She was found dead after an alleged ‘falling out’ with the two accused killers 

    Troy was last seen alive by her mother on November 30. She was reported missing the following morning 

    Despite the heinous murder, Ashley said she does not ‘blame those boys.’

    ‘I blame evil influence,’ she explained. ‘I don’t hate them, I hate what they did to my baby.’ 

    Still, she said, she is struggling to accept what happened.

    ‘Every other day, every new wave of pain and denial of how this could be real – my baby, killed. It’s nothing I ever imagined, my worst nightmare,’ she told the Post, saying she and her other daughter have been left reeling as they prepare for Christmas.

    ‘There’s an emptiness where we were once three and are now just two.’

    As Troy’s loved ones continue to grieve her untimely death, a GoFundMe has been created to help her family cover funeral expenses. 

    The fundraiser has garnered more than $30,000 in donations as of Sunday night.

    ‘This is a hard time for the family and anything will help. I’m not just asking for donations, but for prayer as well,’ the page organizer wrote. 

    Williams and Blevins are now being held at the Santa Rosa County Jail without bond. They are due back in court for an arraignment on January 8. 



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleParliament passes Appropriation Bill …for govt to spend GH¢ 357.1bn in 2026
    Next Article ‘I will not allow pain to cage me’- Widow of John Kumah speaks on her new husband
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Terrified tourists in Puerto Vallarta watch shops and pharmacies get torched to the ground and toxic fumes blanket beaches: Live updates

    February 22, 2026

    American tourists left stranded in beautiful Mexico hotspot as cartels torch cars and wreak havoc in ‘code red’ attack

    February 22, 2026

    Who is Austin Tucker Martin? The 21-year-old killed after entering Mar-a-Lago with a shotgun and gas can

    February 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025122 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202556 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views
    Don't Miss
    International February 22, 2026

    Terrified tourists in Puerto Vallarta watch shops and pharmacies get torched to the ground and toxic fumes blanket beaches: Live updates

    By RACHEL BOWMAN, US SENIOR NEWS REPORTER and ELIOT FORCE, US NEWS REPORTER Updated: 16:11…

    GPL match-week 23 wrap up

    I begged him not to go” — Pregnant widow breaks down after husband is killed in Burkina Faso Attack

    American tourists left stranded in beautiful Mexico hotspot as cartels torch cars and wreak havoc in ‘code red’ attack

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Terrified tourists in Puerto Vallarta watch shops and pharmacies get torched to the ground and toxic fumes blanket beaches: Live updates

    GPL match-week 23 wrap up

    I begged him not to go” — Pregnant widow breaks down after husband is killed in Burkina Faso Attack

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views

    WAEC releases 2024 BECE results; cancels entire results of 41 candidates

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.