Three teenage boys have been charged after allegedly sexually assaulting a girl in Sydney‘s south-west over the weekend.
The boys – all aged 17 – allegedly sexually assaulted the 17-year-old girl at a home in the Macarthur region on August 15.
NSW Police said the trio were arrested on Wednesday morning and charged with a slew of offences.
One youth was hit with 11 charges including, six counts of aggravated sexual assault in the company of others and three counts of sexual intercourse without consent.
Sexually touching another person without consent, and carrying out a sexual act with another without consent were among the other charges.
Another was charged with eight offences, including six counts of aggravated sexual assault in the company of others, common assault and sexual intercourse without consent.
The third youth has been charged with two counts of aggravated sex assault-offender in company with others.
They were all refused bail and are due to appear before a children’s court today.
Three teenage boys are behind bars after allegedly sexually assaulting a girl in Sydney’s south west on Saturday
‘On Sunday 16 August 2026, officers attached to Camden Police Area Command – with assistance from The Hume Police District – commenced an investigation after receiving a report a teenage girl had been sexually assaulted,’ a NSW Police spokesman said.
‘Following extensive enquiries, about 7am (on Wednesday) strike force detectives – with assistance from South West Metropolitan Region’s Operations Support Group and Public Order and Riot Squad – executed search warrants at several homes in the Macarthur Region.
‘During the search warrants, officers seized electronic devices and items for further examination.’
It comes just one week after a separate incident, where three teenage boys were charged with the alleged sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl in a Bondi Junction alleyway.
The boys – all students from elite Sydney private school Scots College – allegedly assaulted the girl on July 22 after the group had been drinking together.
Two boys, aged 13 and 14, were each charged with aggravated sexual assault in company and two counts of aggravated sexual touching of another person.
A third teen, aged 14, was charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault in company and one count of aggravated sexual touching of another person.
The three teens remain on bail and will face a children’s court on August 25.

