Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Adamus welcomes 12-month roadmap to revive mine, restore investor confidence

    Severe winds toss four aircraft across Italian airport tarmac | Weather

    Motorcyclist who lost leg when his Harley-Davidson flipped in the air as firetruck hit him wins staggering $28m payout

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»New claims emerge from the women involved in the Sydney Swans hotel saga
    Sports

    New claims emerge from the women involved in the Sydney Swans hotel saga

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 23, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    New claims emerge from the women involved in the Sydney Swans hotel saga
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    One of the three women at the centre of the Sydney Swans hotel saga has reportedly made a second sexual assault allegation. 

    Sex Crimes Squad detectives have been investigating ‘a report of a sexual assault’ at the Pullman East Melbourne hotel last Monday, according to Victoria Police. 

    However, one women represented by law firm Slater & Gordon has now alleged she was the victim of ‘multiple sexual assaults’ while in the hotel, The Age reports.

    The fresh allegation follows two other women, represented by Carbone Lawyers, claiming they were subjected to sexual conduct in excess of what was agreed to when they were booked as topless waitresses.

    Slater & Gordon lawyer Jackson Pannam said on Saturday that the firm had been asked by his client to determine if there was any basis for a civil claim.

    ‘Everyone deserves to be safe going about their life, at home, at work and in public spaces without risk of being assaulted or harmed,’ he said in a statement.

    The Sydney Swans have stood down players Isaac Heeney, Chad Warner, Nick Blakey, Riley Bice and James Jordon for the remainder of the AFL season.

    However the club says that sanction was for breaching team standards by staying out late, drinking and calling the women to the hotel, and makes no judgement on the sexual assault allegations, saying that is for police to determine.

    New claims emerge from the women involved in the Sydney Swans hotel saga

    Sydney Swans players who were not involved in the hotel incident took to the field on Sunday night for a much-needed win against North Melbourne to boost morale

    Diehard Swans fans showed their support for the team during the clash

    Diehard Swans fans showed their support for the team during the clash

    Some players broke into tears as the siren sounded on the fourth quarter on Sunday after an incredibly tough week for the team

    Some players broke into tears as the siren sounded on the fourth quarter on Sunday after an incredibly tough week for the team

    Daily Mail does not suggest any of the named Swans players are under police investigation or involved in any wrongdoing alleged by the women.

    There have been reports that up to nine people were in the hotel room.

    The Swans have maintained no more than five of its players or staff were there. 

    No charges have been laid and the investigation ‘remains active and ongoing’.

    According to Mr Pannam, the woman, who contacted police immediately after the alleged assault, has had her world turned upside down and is navigating an ‘incredibly traumatic experience’.

    ‘We will be putting all of the relevant parties on notice in due course,’ he earlier told reporters.

    ‘We’re standing with our client to give her support at this difficult time and to help her get the justice she deserves.’

    A potential civil claim would be separate to any criminal proceedings.

    Captain Callum Mills embraces Swans coach Dean Cox after winning the round 24 AFL match

    Captain Callum Mills embraces Swans coach Dean Cox after winning the round 24 AFL match

    Slater & Gordon lawyer Jackson Pannam said the firm has been asked by his client to determine if there was any basis for a civil claim

    Slater & Gordon lawyer Jackson Pannam said the firm has been asked by his client to determine if there was any basis for a civil claim

    The team found the players had breached standards by staying out late, drinking and bringing women back to the Pullman East Melbourne hotel, near the MCG, early on Monday morning

    The team found the players had breached standards by staying out late, drinking and bringing women back to the Pullman East Melbourne hotel, near the MCG, early on Monday morning

    None of the banned players had been interviewed by police as of Saturday morning, the Sydney Swans said in a statement.

    However, a ‘number of people have been spoken to’ regarding the alleged assault, according to Victoria Police.

    Carbone Lawyers partner John Karantzis said the two women he represented were suffering severe stress, anxiety and feared for their lives after online backlash from Sydney supporters over the affect of the incident on the Swans AFL season.

    ‘There’s a lot of interest in this case and they are literally in hiding and they are suffering,’ he told Melbourne radio station 3AW on Friday.

    ‘They want their voice to be heard,’ Mr Karantzis said.

    He was investigating a civil claim against the club in addition to individuals and said that the Swans hadn’t been fully transparent as to who was involved and what had occurred.

    He also said he understood that there were more than five people in the room.

    The Swans have ‘categorically’ stated none of their staff were there and are not involved in the investigation.

    The AFL’s integrity unit is also investigating.

    1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)

    National Sexual Abuse and Redress Support Service 1800 211 028



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleNSMQ 2026: Nsutaman stages comeback against Serwaa Nyarko Girls, Hope College to book One-Eighth spot
    Next Article Motorcyclist who lost leg when his Harley-Davidson flipped in the air as firetruck hit him wins staggering $28m payout
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Boxing News: Nikita Tszyu Vs Ben Mahoney Fight Week Schedule » August 23, 2026

    August 23, 2026

    Boxing News: Wyatt Trujillo Secures Second UBO Title » August 23, 2026

    August 23, 2026

    Boxing News: Butterfly Brawl Main Card Report » August 23, 2026

    August 23, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 23, 2026

    Adamus welcomes 12-month roadmap to revive mine, restore investor confidence

    Adamus Resources Limited has welcomed the government’s decision to develop a 12-month roadmap to resolve…

    Severe winds toss four aircraft across Italian airport tarmac | Weather

    Motorcyclist who lost leg when his Harley-Davidson flipped in the air as firetruck hit him wins staggering $28m payout

    New claims emerge from the women involved in the Sydney Swans hotel saga

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Adamus welcomes 12-month roadmap to revive mine, restore investor confidence

    Severe winds toss four aircraft across Italian airport tarmac | Weather

    Motorcyclist who lost leg when his Harley-Davidson flipped in the air as firetruck hit him wins staggering $28m payout

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.