Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Sydney Swans coach and captain speak out after exotic dancer at centre of alleged hotel sexual assault scandal tells her story

    Food inflation never responded – Dr Yamson says Ghana must stop throwing money at short-term fixes

    Hong Kong Tiananmen activists found guilty of national security charges | Hong Kong Protests News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Meghan could return to acting once back in UK
    News

    Meghan could return to acting once back in UK

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 21, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Meghan could return to acting once back in UK
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email

    The Duchess of Sussex could make a return to acting after she moves back to the UK, according to reports.

    Sources close to the Sussexes have not denied reports that Meghan has been offered an acting role in the country.

    Australian outlet news.com.au first reported that one of the reasons behind Harry and Meghan’s decision to return to Britain was that the Duchess had been offered a job in an upcoming project.

    No details of any role or project have been confirmed. The Sussexes are expected to return to Britain before the end of August, with their children enrolled to start school in September.

    Getty Images The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle stands in front of a promotional board with Suits written on it in red writing. She is wearing a black dress and has her dark hair tied up.
    The Duchess of Sussex starred in Suits before her wedding to Prince Harry

    As an actress, Meghan was best known for her part in the US legal drama, Suits, in which she played lawyer Rachel Zane for seven seasons. Her last episode of Suits aired in 2018.

    The duchess put her acting career on hold after her marriage to Prince Harry. At the time, she told the BBC that she did not view quitting acting as giving anything up, but rather as “a new chapter”.

    She recently returned to acting for the first time in nearly a decade, with a cameo as herself in the upcoming comedy Close Personal Friends, which stars Lily Collins and Brie Larson.

    A return to acting could be lucrative for Meghan. The BBC understands that while based in the UK she also hopes to expand the global reach of her US-based lifestyle and cooking brand, As Ever.

    Prince Harry and Meghan plan to relocate from the US to a private, non-royal residence outside London, with their children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, enrolled to start at school in September.

    The decision follows a visit in July by Prince Harry, Meghan and their children to see King Charles III at his Highgrove home in Gloucestershire.

    It was the first time the King had seen his grandchildren in person in more than four years, and the couple’s first visit to the UK together since 2022.

    The BBC understands the King was unaware of the move before last weekend, but he welcomes the opportunity to see more of the Sussex family in a private and personal capacity.

    There are no current plans for either Prince Harry or Meghan to resume their roles as working royals.

    On Friday, the duke is expected to find out more about how much he, and other high-profile complainants, will have to pay the Daily Mail publisher in costs over a failed legal battle.

    The group – which includes Sir Elton John, Baroness Doreen Lawrence and Elizabeth Hurley – sued Associated Newspapers Limited over claims of unlawful information gathering, but last month all their claims were dismissed.

    DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.

    DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.



    Source link
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticlePakistan’s Imran Khan moved to hospital after Supreme Court order | Politics News
    Next Article Russian-Australian man charged over alleged foreign interference
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Sydney Swans coach and captain speak out after exotic dancer at centre of alleged hotel sexual assault scandal tells her story

    August 21, 2026

    Food inflation never responded – Dr Yamson says Ghana must stop throwing money at short-term fixes

    August 21, 2026

    Hong Kong Tiananmen activists found guilty of national security charges | Hong Kong Protests News

    August 21, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 21, 2026

    Sydney Swans coach and captain speak out after exotic dancer at centre of alleged hotel sexual assault scandal tells her story

    Sydney Swans senior coach Dean Cox and captain Callum Mills faced the media this morning…

    Food inflation never responded – Dr Yamson says Ghana must stop throwing money at short-term fixes

    Hong Kong Tiananmen activists found guilty of national security charges | Hong Kong Protests News

    Boxing News: MVP’s Serrano Vs. Manzur Press Conference » August 21, 2026

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Sydney Swans coach and captain speak out after exotic dancer at centre of alleged hotel sexual assault scandal tells her story

    Food inflation never responded – Dr Yamson says Ghana must stop throwing money at short-term fixes

    Hong Kong Tiananmen activists found guilty of national security charges | Hong Kong Protests News

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Freezy Macbones and his French partner welcome new baby

    November 27, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.