The New Patriotic Party (NPP) will on Saturday, September 2, 2023 hold a run-off between Boakye Agyarko and Francis Addai-Nimoh to determine who had the 5th position.
The two after the Super Delegates Conference held today secured nine 9 votes respectively, meaning there’s a tie for the fifth position.
According to the Election Committee of the NPP, the run-off will take place unless the two candidates or one decides to step aside.
Meanwhile, Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia, Ken Agyapong, Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen and Owusu Afriyie Akoto have been shortlisted to take part in the November election.
Kwabena Agyei Agyapong, Kwadwo Poku, Kofi Konadu Apraku, and Joe Ghartey failed to qualify for the next phase.
Final Results below
1. Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia 629 – 68.15%
2. Kennedy Agyapong 132 – 14.3%
3. Alan John Kwadwo Kyerematen 95 – 10.29%
4. Hon. Afriyie Akoto 36 – 3.9%
5. Hon. Francis Addai-Nimoh 9 – 0.98%
6. Hon. Joe Ghartey 4 – 0.43%
7. Hon. Kwadwo Nsafoa 3 – 0.33%
8. Hon. Kwabena Agyapong 6 – 0.65%
9. Hon. Agyarko Boakye Kyeremateng 9 – 0.98%
10. Hon. Kofi Konadu Apraku – 0.00%
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|