A Wholesale shop known as MOOVED Home Appliances at the Opera Square, opposite the Melcom in the Central Bussiness District in Accra, has caught fire.
Items such as bags, shoes, and other home appliances have been burnt down to ashes.
This incident is said to have happened later this evening at about 4:00 pm.
The National Fire Service is there with about 5 fire tenders trying to battle their way out to put off the fire, their every attempt has problem futile as the fire is still very much burning.
Fears were that the GT bank close to the vicinity has been affected, but reports are that nothing in the bank has been affected.